From the job description:
Millersville University seeks a creative self-starter to design, maintain, and assess the library’s learner-centered information literacy program. The Learning Design Librarian (LDL) provides leadership to the library department by developing strategies for integrating information literacy into the curriculum and by assessing the instruction program’s impact on student learning. The LDL also participates in research assistance, library instruction for general education courses, and serves as a subject librarian to assigned academic departments. The candidate will join an innovative, collaborative team of library faculty who are actively engaged in the teaching and learning mission of the university.
• Ability and willingness to work cooperatively in a changing library and university environment.
• Experience in designing a learner-centered information literacy program.
• Experience designing tools to assess student learning.
• Experience analyzing and applying assessment data.
• Experience in integrating goals and objectives of information literacy programs with goals and objectives of larger university curriculum.
• Experience with multiple formats for provision of reference services/research assistance.
• Experience developing working partnerships with academic departments and other campus communities.
• Second advanced degree.